Whether you are moving to Alaska or, living in Alaska, let Tom help you with your Fairbanks AK, North Pole Ak and surrounding Alaska real estate needs.
Your Local Real Estate Alaska, and Alaska MLS Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about military support, including Fort Wainwright housing.
- Homes near UAF Fairbanks, and the Fairbanks hospital.
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
"No pressure, just professional help. The greatest! Thanks Tom" Cathy
Falling in love is exhilarating. It can also be a bit scary, especially when a home has captured your heart. What if something goes wrong and you end up not spending the rest of your life with this stack of brick and mortar you're lusting after? No matter how careful you are, some deal killers are unavoidable. Others, however, are preventable, so pay heed if you hope to keep your deal alive. 1. Don't Mess with Your Mortgage Preapproval A common reason for a real estate deal to fall apart is that many homebuyers don't fully understand the mortgage process. Sure, you may get a loan preapproval, but don't think for one…